Have a look at a company history of over 100 years
The company C. Conradty was founded in Nuremberg by Conrad Conradty (1827-1901) for producing pencils
Conradty developed Arc-Lamps, Graphite Electrodes and started with Carbon and Graphite specialized products
Conradty started the production of the Si Metal Ceramic Compound Resistors
Conradty started the production of the Silicon Carbide Heating Elements and the Silicon Carbide Varistors
Conradty started the production of NTC/PTC Resistors and Zinc Oxide Varistors
Foundation of Conradty Mechanical and Electrical GmbH as a separate division with the product lines Varistors, Resistors, Carbone and Graphite special products.
HVR International GmbH took over the Varistor and Resistor production line from Conradty M&E
Welcome To HVR International
Our extensive programme includes the ideal component for your application.
We develop and manufacture parts according to your specification.
Our Testlab will assist to select the best solution for your application.
- Si-Metal Ceramic Resistors (High Load, Non Inductive Compound Resistors)
- VDR – Silicon Carbide non-linear Resistors (Varistors) (Non-Inductive Compound non-linear Resistor, voltage dependent for high and low voltage application)
- Metal Oxide Varistors (voltage dependent resistors on a Zinc Oxide basis)
- Silicon Carbide Heating Elements (High Temperature Resistor Heating Elements)
The HVR Group
The HVR Group of resistor technology companies comprises three manufacturing divisions. (klick on their name to enter their webpage)
- HVR International Limited, located in Jarrow, Tyne and Wear, UK,
specialises in Linear Carbon Ceramic Resistor
- HVR Pentagon Limited, located in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK,
manufactures a wide range of Wire Wound Power Resistor
- HVR International GmbH, located in Roethenbach, Bavaria, DE,
specialises in Nonlinear Silicon Carbide Varistor, Zinc Oxide Varistor
and Si-Metal Ceramic Resistor