The company C. Conradty was founded in Nuremberg for producing pencils
New product line arc-lamps for cinema projectors was started
Start of Production of Graphite Electrodes for steel melting
Production begin of Carbon and Graphite Specialities
Welcome To HVR International
Our extensive programme includes the ideal component for your application.
We develop and manufacture parts according to your specification.
Our Testlab will assist to select the best solution for your application.
- Metal Ceramic Resistors (High Load, Non Inductive Compound Resistors)
- Silicon Carbide Heating Elements (High Temperature Resistor Heating Elements)
- VDR – Silicon Carbide Varistors (Non-Inductive Compound Resistor, voltage dependent for high
and low voltage application)
- Metal Oxide Varistors (voltage dependent resistors on a Zinc Oxide basis)
The HVR Group
The HVR Group of resistor technology companies comprises three manufacturing divisions.
- HVR International Limited, located in Jarrow, Tyne and Wear, UK,
specialises in Linear Ceramic Carbon Resistor
- HVR Pentagon Limited, located in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK,
manufactures a wide range of Wire Wound Power Resistor
- HVR International GmbH, located in Roethenbach, Bavaria, DE,
specialises in Nonlinear Silicon Carbide Varistor, Zinc Oxide Varistor
and Metal Ceramic Resistor